Code of conduct
- The therapist does not suggest, forbid, change client’s therapy or, in any other way, interfere with methods and usage of medications suggested by official medicine.
- The therapist does not make the booking for client’s next therapy cycle unless the client asked for it.
- The therapist does not get intimately involved with clients.
- The therapist will not accept a patient who does not know what is wrong with him/her (does not have a diagnosis).
- The price of the therapy is not fixed. At the end of the cycle, the client gives a donationfr therapist’s work.